Saturday, May 22, 2010

Living

Death has been on my mind lately... and life. Living with deeper meaning. I've opened myself up to the world around me and as a result my perspective is changing. Knowing that life changes at breakneck speed - and sometimes for the worse - makes each moment that much more precious.

Friday night, I hung out with my closest Boulder girlfriends, by the end of the evening we were hula hooping with 10 year olds and dancing in the grass with no shoes on. Every moment was absorbed and cherished and lived as if there would be no tomorrow.



I went to the super market yesterday and had a 25 minute conversation with a Mexican lady handing out samples. She was adorable and I just felt the urge to know her better- even if we had trouble understanding each other.

Every moment I'm alive I'm presented with the opportunity to live and living is what I'm doing... with gusto!

3 comments:

  1. And There are many many more GUSTO! Filled Day's
    Ahead for You My Daughter!
    So Good To See You Having Fun!
    I Love You
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    You amaze and inspire me!
    I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete