Friday, May 21, 2010

Today

Today has been a "Susan" day with a little bit of work, kids and home sprinkled in. This morning, I organized my cancer binder and have copied over EIGHTEEN pages of notes and emails that my friends, family (and beyond) have sent to me. My goodness I'm feeling the love! I plan on putting those notes in my notebook and reading them while I'm undergoing chemo. I feel like I have a big ol' hug wrapped around me where ever I go.

My good friend, Kimberly arranged for me to have a 1.5 hour massage. I was SURE I'd cry on the massage table... but I didn't. It was nice to let go of some of the tension that has been building these past few weeks. I can honestly say this has been the most stressful month of my life. May 2010 will go down in my history books, for sure!

Tonight, riding bikes downtown with a few of my favorite girlfriends for wine, tapas and estrogen-filled love. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Because You Do Have That Big Hug Around You!
    From All Directions!
    I Love You! Mom

    ReplyDelete