Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Post Chemo End of Day 1

Today went ok overall. I've had bouts of nausea here and there ... kind of feel like I'm pregnant again: heartburn, tiredness, nausea, lack of appetite. Luckily I had the chance to take 2 short naps today, that was VERY helpful!

I also received a Neulasta shot this morning to increase my white blood cell count. Side effects of that are bone achyness (sp?). I haven't felt that yet. Maybe it'll come tomorrow.

I'm expecting tomorrow to be a tougher day. But, in the meantime, just going with the flow for today. I definitely feel like I'm in a daze and it's SO SIMILAR to morning sickness. Strange!

Until tomorrow!


Next Up:
Acupuncture on Fri
Head shaving party the night of 6/21 (scary!)
No more Cancer Dr. Appts until my next Chemo on 6/28

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete