Monday, October 18, 2010

And on todays show...

Surgery #2! Aka Re-exision Lumpectomy.

What to expect: no food, no coffee, no water all morning. (However, I think I'm getting used to this.) Surgery is at 11:30, it was previously scheduled at 1:30 but was moved earlier (thank goodness). Surgery takes an hour, recovery takes 2 hours, I'll be home, hopefully, no later than 3:30. Then, it's bizness as usual at the Tucker Compound.

What I'm hoping for: clear margins. If they come back with precancerous cells again, then I have some serious thinking ahead of me. I'm hoping for the best, though, so one step at a time.

Onward.

1 comment:

  1. I will be thinking "clear margins" thoughts all day. I am glad to hear that you will be home by late afternoon. Nice to not have to spend too much time at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete