Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm tired, but I'm still getting lots of LOVE

All this acting like I'm normal must be catching up to me because I'm exhausted! However, I can't believe the love that's been sent my way... if love heals, then I'm cured already!!

UPS Man has brought in the past 2 day:
1. Chicken and dumplings; Mrs. Martha made them fresh, then froze and shipped me a batch all the way from Alabama. SO YUMMY!
2. A box from our dear friends in New Orleans with book, trinkets and "The Winner" Gnome and his dog
3. A beautiful purple pashmina- purple is a healing color - from Aunt Trisha, as well as a few more books to add to the SPIRIT section of the library she's already started for me.
4. Vince & Belah brought me a comfy/cozy red blanket for the Infusion Room (I'm certain that my fellow bar.. ahem, I mean, chemo ... patrons will be VERY jealous)
5. CARDS galore. Oh my goodness, the love is dripping from my mailbox every day. Today, I got a card from my dear Tasha that got me all teary-eyed. Love you, Tasha.

Seriously, just when I start to feel a little blue something pops up that makes me smile. I love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment