Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ginger Ale is my FRIEND!


Ok, I know I've not been good about updating. The fact of the matter is that I've felt so GREAT (yes, GREAT!) the past two days that I've *almost* forgotten that I even have cancer.

Anyway, I just want to say that Ginger Ale is my friend. When I'm feeling blue... I open a Ginger Ale. When I'm feeling nauseous... I open a Ginger Ale. When I'm feeling happy ... I open a Ginger Ale. Thank you Canada Dry for your supreme interpretation of the Ginger Ale Caffeine Free 100% Natural Flavors Made from Real Ginger soda drink.

3 comments:

  1. They have cans of Bundeburg ginger beer at World Market... that's stuff's awesome. I remember having it pre-mixed with rum ON TAP at bars in Australia.

    Keep writing, I'm following!

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan, and if you are looking for even more variety in your ginger ale. I love Hansen's all natural ginger ale. I know they sell it an Sunflower!

    So glad to hear that you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling great too. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete