Friday, January 11, 2013

My Hair Journey

Wow. It's been a long, long time since I've made an entry. Honestly, I've just wanted to put the whole breast cancer thing behind me and get on with my life. But, as life has it... it's not that simple.

I've been feeling blue recently and I'm not totally sure why. Could it be my whacky hormones? Could it be my daily dosage of Tamoxifen? Could it just be that life can be hard?

So, I wanted to revisit what life was like 2 1/2 years ago, when it was scary and overwhelming and SO much harder than it is now - juust so I can have a little perspective. And, to remind myself that even when times are tough, I'm still me and sometimes you just need to laugh at yourself (as I did with my wig collection!)

Here is my cancer journey... through the story of my hair! (My dorkiness totally makes me laugh)


No comments:

Post a Comment