Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear Blog Followers

It's clear that I have not posted lately, and for that, I apologize. The truth of the matter is now that I'm done with treatment and getting on with my life, I've simply been too busy to think about it. I'm a horrible blogger, I know.

A few facts in a nutshell; I feel great. Probably better than ever before. I'm eating better, exercising (have you donated to the Tri for a Cure, yet?), diligently taking my vitamins (and Tamoxifen), drinking lots of water and green tea and chasing around my wild boys. Life is good.

I still think about cancer and how it has rocked my world. Saturday is the one year anniversary of when I found the lump, then next month is my one year anniversary of being diagnosed. The reason I put off the mammogram the first time around was because of this major annual project I work on. And, as you can guess... I'm working on it now (Boulder Home & Garden Fair) So, I am very, very busy.

I appreciate the support of every person who reads my blog to keep up on my life and I especially appreciate all the positive thoughts and happy energy you've sent me when I've been down. Without my online world, I would've shriveled up in my bed for the nine months I was in treatment. It was a life saver.

Life is moving forward at warp speed, boys are growing, and projects pile up. I must get back to "normal", so if you don't hear from me for a while, now you'll know why.

Thank you for understanding!! Sending hugs and cancer-free love your way!

Onward and Upward,

Susan

1 comment:

  1. You LOOK great too - you have always been beautiful and had a glow, but you now look strong too. :) BTW, I'm blogging now too, just to mark the countdown until I leave work and go back to grad school. Have a look if you'd like. http://bytes2booksin80.blogspot.com/ xx DF

    ReplyDelete