Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Mullet Pits

I have armpit hair issues and it reminds me of the mullets from my childhood. 

See, with a mullet you're all business in the front, and party in the back ... that's kinda like my pits. Only it's my left pit that's all hippy cancer warrior and my right pit is all shaven career warrior. It's all because they're recommending I NOT shave my left pit while in radiation.

I feel all lopsided!

Is it weird to have lopsided pit hair? I guess I could let the right pit get all hairy, hippy, too... What's a cancer warrior to do?

2 comments:

  1. Huh. I have nothing for this. It took a long, long time for armpit hair to grow back at all for me post-chemo (and by the way, that is not a complaint!). And on the radiation side, it took even longer. Okay, so, the only silver lining I can give you---your hair (um, on your head) is probably going to grow back crazy fast if you are bouncing back this quickly in the "hair growth" department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mullet pits. seriously lady. come on now :)

    ReplyDelete