Monday, June 21, 2010

Today

Today... my sister-in-law, Tracy gets into town to lend support and to hang out with our family. I had originally thought I'd have a head shaving "party" but have since changed my mind - I'm flip-floppy as to when to shave. Luckily, she understands. Perhaps I'll drag her to go wig shopping with me.... we'll see.

On another note, my mother was appalled that I posted the pictures I did last night, stating that they were highly unflattering and a put-down to myself. Perhaps she's right. I was playing with the camera effects on my computer and the images made me laugh so hard I was crying... I simply had to share them with the world... unflattering as they are.

In times like these, I think it's important to lighten up and find humor in the world. I'm going through tough times and any little thing that makes me smile is worth sharing, I think. So, mama, sorry, I'm keeping them up... just in case someone else can find humor in them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment