Friday, June 18, 2010

Perks

Believe it or not there ARE perks to having breast cancer, even beyond the overflowing vats of love coming my way. Today I got word that my application was accepted for FREE house cleaning during treatment through a program called Cleaning for a Reason

Cleaning for  a Reason and is a non-profit organization that offers free professional housecleaning for women undergoing treatment for any type of cancer. They will come to your house once per month, for four months.

Thank you to my sister-in-law, Tracy for sending the information about this program my way  and thank you to Greg Macchia of Boulder's very own, Clean Conscience for participating and helping me get approved! According to my breast cancer navigator it's rare to get into the program. I was, serendipitously at the right place at the right time. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment