Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's Thursday...

.... and I have another treatment on Monday. I've felt great for about 10 days now (first week after treatment was shaky) and the dread is starting to set in about next week. But, I do think I'm much better prepared for it this time!

Other than that, everything is great. I'm bald and it wasn't as traumatic as I expected (even though I AM wearing a wig today) and life goes on. When Caleb sees my bald head, he says "head, head" -- he acknowledges there is something different. Zacary also talks about it, I put the wig on this morning and he said, "Mom! Your hair grew back!"

I'm taking every moment as it comes and reminding myself to take joy in the small things in life.
Here is a photo from my walk this morning....


1 comment:

  1. Susan,
    You are beautiful. A natural beauty...you don't need hair! Love reading your entries. Keep up the fierceness...ROAR!!!

    ReplyDelete